- The Dacia Jogger has been awarded the carwow ‘Buy It’ seal of approval
- Innovative seven-seater is only one of 16 vehicles to be awarded the accolade out of the 100s of vehicles reviewed by the website in 2022
- ‘Buy It’ Award represents a personal recommendation from Mat Watson, carwow’s Chief Content Officer, and is only given to the highest scoring models that have been reviewed
- “There’s nothing even close that can match the Jogger’s practicality and spaciousness,” says carwow
- The carwow review of the Dacia Jogger has had 1.6-million views on YouTube in only six months
The Dacia Jogger has created a carwow moment as the well-known website and YouTube channel has awarded the innovative seven-seater with a highly coveted ‘Buy It’ Award 2023.
Of the hundreds of cars that carwow has reviewed on its YouTube channel in 2022, the Jogger is just one of 16 that has been given the ‘Buy It’ seal of approval.
The exclusive award is reserved solely for models that score the highest in their test-drive reviews and represents a personal recommendation from Mat Watson, carwow’s Chief Content Officer, regarding the car’s qualities.
On his reasons for awarding the Jogger, he said: “Dacia has always been about value, and the Jogger makes sure there’s no better value way of carrying seven people. This blend of SUV, MPV and estate car feels more impressive than its bargain price tag would suggest, and there’s nothing even close that can match the Jogger’s practicality and spaciousness.”
With over 7.6 million subscribers, carwow has one of the biggest automotive channels on YouTube. Since being posted just six months ago, the carwow review of the Dacia Jogger has had an impressive 1.6 million views.
Luke Broad, Dacia Brand Director for the UK said: “Once again the Jogger has been officially recognised as being in a class of its own, both in terms of value and what is has to offer for drivers and families. In carwow awarding our latest model one of its ‘Buy It’ Awards, its recommendation to car buyers to purchase the Dacia Jogger couldn’t be any simpler or stronger.”
The Dacia Jogger is a seven-seat family car unique in its own segment, combining the versatility of a sport tourer with the comfort and rugged style of an SUV. Available in three trim levels – Essential, Expression, and Extreme SE – all versions are generously equipped with air conditioning, cruise control, and rear parking sensors as standard. Jogger’s versatility is further enhanced with removable third row seats and the availability of modular roof bars and innovative smartphone connectivity options. The Dacia Jogger is priced from £16,645 OTR.